Friday, October 22, 2010

6 months of eco-tips!

Hi everyone,

Today marks 6 months of writing this eco-mami blog.  It all started with being inspired by Earth Day 2010 when I wrote 30 days of eco-tips on Facebook.  And through encouragement and support of my Facebook friends, I began writing this blog.  A month later, I started the Facebook site for eco-mami (thanks to all of you who have "liked" the page).  This journey has inspired me to believe this is what I was meant to do. As I learn more ways to make this world a little greener, I will continue to share these tips with you.

I hope that the tips have been easy to incorporate into your every day lives and that you've come to realize that going green isn't that complicated at all.  With the basics of reduce, reuse, recycle, ANYONE can become an environmentalist and advocate for this planet that we all share.

Thanks for all of you who have read the blog, even if just once.  You can't use the excuse that you didn't know any better, and the more you know, the better you live.
I am more than happy to continue sharing eco-tips in the coming months.  My ultimate goal is to make this a full-time business to help everyone become more eco-friendly.  Look for eco-mami, LLC in the near future, fingers crossed.

Thanks again, and keep reading.  :)

eco-mami

No comments:

Post a Comment